My obsessions...

On the home-buying front, we are going to accept their counter offer tomorrow. So THAT ball is just rolling right along.

But this post isnt about the home-buying front.

Its about one of my obsessions.

Namely...

Tank tops.

You see, I have an addiction. Especially to the Old Navy brand tank tops. The evidence? Behold my tank-top drawer:
These are almost all exclusively from Old Navy. I told you...addicted. But they are so versatile! Perfect for layering in the winter, staying cool in the summer; great with jeans, great with skirts; never out of style. They are a true staple of any wardrobe I tell you, right up there with your little black dress and your jean jacket! And I love to buy the men's 3 pack for wearing under those shirts that just dont quite cover my tummy because they are thinner and cheaper then the women's.

I went to Old Navy earlier in the week (in an awful hail storm, in fact) to buy my yearly flipflops...and guess what?!?!?! I resisted.

But now I regret it. If only I could fit a few more in my drawer...

Dont believe in my self-control too strongly, however...I gave in to certain OTHER demons...

I mean...a girl has to have fun!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Buying a new house is so exciting! We are planning on Septemberish, but I am nervous!
Your obsession is wonderful. Nice color variety too!
Oh and cupcakes? I ate 4 last week while we were on our road trip...I was craving them so bad! I thought I was pregnant for a hot minute.

Annali said...

Yay, congrats on the offer! We are know where you were a few weeks ago....I have found one and am ready to put in an offer but Nick wants to wait. Nick and Josh should be friends.

Grandma--Jane said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your 'apparently'buying your first home!! Hope everything goes smoothly and you can call it your home. I'm so excited for you. I know it must have been hard for you to wait on Josh to make a decision about making that first offer. There has to be one of those 'thinkers' in a marriage to balance those of us out who would (like me) make an offer on the first house I liked, never investagating if it had problems, etc. Go Josh, Courtney and Zeke!!!!

Betty said...

I'm the same way with Nike T-shrits, I like the guy ones. I have a drawer full of them. lol! I'm addicted too. Is there a support group for us? lol