Another look

Another look at the photo's I took of Zeke last weekend proved there were actually more "good" ones then I at first thought. Here are a few more that I finished up just now. I want to work more with angles, I think. The top 2 pictures 30 degree angle's were created post-production but I think if I remember to use it more while actually taking the pictures I will have even better results...

And I need to practice my photography more in general, but as soon as I get online and look at some people's REALLY good photo's I almost want to give up!! Oh the horrors of being an amateur photographer in a world full of people who not only own SLR's but REALLY know how to use photoshop!!

Lol, oh well. My kid's cuter then their kid! ;)

5 comments:

Jennspiration said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the big doors!

Kaitlin said...

True. I go through divots of taking pictures and then not because some people are just so damn good. Some people are not good - but think they are. lol
We should take picture of M and Z together... you know, for their wedding album :D

Nicole said...

Yeah but don't get distressed I am an beginner as well and I am taking classes and it is hard but you can't look at how good they are...but think how good you can become. I have my new rebel coming and I just bought a rebel 35mm today for my class and it takes practice just keep shooting!!!

Sheila Clark said...

Love them!! He's such a cutie!

Alexia said...

I love the expressions you captured in the top two photos.

I feel your pain with picture-taking. I always think I took pretty good pictures until I see other people's LOL