"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good." Psalm 34:8. Because He is. He really really is.
Great things about today:
1. Zeke's nose is really clearing up and he hasnt had a fever or tylenol in 12 hours, I think he is over the hump of his first cold! He *might* even be able to sleep in a somewhat horizontal position tonight. The last few nights he has had to be upright to breathe, which means I was also upright.
2. The whole family sleeping in and staying home ALL DAY. Sometimes you just have to miss church now and then.
3. Left over Cinnamon Wheel from Papa Murphys for breakfast.
Great things about this last week:
1. Zeke learned a new game! Now if you hide under a blanket he will lift it up and find you. Or alternately if you cover HIM with a blanket and say "where's the baby?" he will flip it off his head and laugh.
2. New Phone! Its the Voyager, and it has a touch screen plus duals as a MP3 player. Also now I can text and I'm so already addicted!! I'm so excited and LOOOOVE my husband for buying it for me. Among other reasons of course ;)
3. All my amazing friends. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without you guys. I am so blessed to have the best support system of women anywhere.
And to finish: Naked escape baby.