Grah

I am having one of those days where nothing is going my way.

I was going to go to the Airforce base Funspot with Kaitie and Amber and Jen but then I lost my drivers license. I have NO IDEA where it is. Worse yet I didn't know I had lost it until we drove all the way out there. Yes, we. EVEN WORSE Kaitie was driving me and Zeke. So I didnt just ruin my plans, I ruined hers too! Its not like she could leave me at the visitors center and go in by herself. Kaitie is too nice for that. So we went to Mc Donalds instead. Sorry Kait!

And then I bit my tongue! Just kidding. Well actually I did but its not really that big a deal. Not worth blogging about, lol.

Anyways, so I'm almost glad that I didnt get a chance to update my verse of the week yesterday. Because I could really use some time today meditating on it.

"I will lead the blind by a way they do not know, in paths they do not know I will guide them. I will make darkness into light before them and rugged places into plains. These are the things I will do and I will not leave them undone." Isaiah 42:16.

I love to think about that. Especially on frusterating days. I am the blind for sure and its comforting to know that I am being guided.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

I would have left you at the gate, but I didn't think I'd have any fun without you :)
You didn't ruin my plans - besides not getting Jenn her maternity swim suit. lol