The first was the hardest...somehow I felt it had to be something meaningful. But isn't the whole point that its ALL meaningful?
So, the first 10 moments of grace:
1. Fat baby bellies.
2. Empty streets, and a quiet car during night-time drives.
3. Sleeping in.
4. First tooths.
5. Sun-warmed tomatoes in the backyard.
6. A son who insists to his daddy that we need new flowers.
7. Peanut butter sandwiches and great big glasses of milk.
8. Indian summers.
9. Newly mopped kitchen floors.
10. Good night kisses.