The stockings have been hung on the chimney with care

All 3 of them folks, its true :)

Also done with care? Cookies. With care, I assure you. And a tree was decorated. You guessed it, with care. And I even took pictures of Zeke with care. In front of said tree.

Seriously, why do we have to be so full of care when we hang the stockings? I dont get it. Are they afraid you will thumb tack yourself?

Anyways, Pictures!Isn't this gorgeous? I just love that I caught such a special moment.

My boys, my life.

This is his determined face. He is going to come get me, I assure you.

A you can see we went ahead and got a big tree and put it on the ground. Zeke, fortunately, and I will admit a little disappointingly, doesn't seem interested in it. The ornaments are safe for one year at least.

Also, if you have a blogger account (and you know that you should) you should follow me! Its easy to do, I assure you. Just click on the little linky in my right sidebar that says "follow this blog".

And finally, how do you like the new sidebar anyways? I know, I know, I need a new picture of me and one of Josh. Its hard to get Josh to let me take a picture of him, however. And even harder to get in front of a camera myself! I will work on it, though.

PS Isnt Zeke wearing the absolute cutest outfit ever known by man...or even mom? Aunt Jen and Uncle Josh have such wonderful taste. Ok, ok, its probably 95% Aunt Jen. But Josh gets points for bringing her into the family ;)

3 comments:

Jennspiration said...

So much fun! We decorated this weekend, but for some reason I can't quite get into the Christmas spirit.

Love the picture of him "comin' at ya" in front of the tree...perhaps a Christmas card picture?!

Counting the days until we see you guys again!

Kelly said...

I LOVE the last two pictures of Zeke, so stinking cute. And yes, the sweater is adorable!!!!

Jen at The Places We Live said...

I love these pictures. AND his outfit IS amazing! I am so glad it fit. Go me... and Josh.