I've learned how to post videos!!! So here is one of Zeke doing his tummy time. Josh and I swear it looks like he is trying to crawl. He kicks his legs and moves his arms with all of his might but his poor little body doesn't lift off the ground at all, its so funny. It will be MONTHS before he is crawling and Thank God because I love him immobile.

And there are two pictures this week. The first is Zeke on his way to his first doctor's appointment, coincidentally also his first even semi-chilly day. It was about 70....I might have gone a little overboard, I was in shorts and a tank top. The second is Zeke's patty-cake face. Of course only daddy gets THIS face. Evidently daddy is his favorite artist, mommy's patty-cake is a poor remake...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney, I love the video! I downoloaded in onto my computer. Looks like he might be an early crawler. The pictures are so cute. I cant believe he is so big! Cant wait to see him this weekend!

Jennspiration said...

LOVE the video! He is going to be crawling in no time.

Hey, do you think you'll have any extra room in your car for some toys and stuff I've been saving for you guys?

If not, no big deal, we'll figure a way to get them to you.

Love you guys! See you in a few days!

Courtney said...

Jen, we will probably have room. That is as long as I don't pack the whole house! Traveling with a baby the first time is nervous work! But then again its only 5 days.

Courtney said...

Jen, we will probably have room. That is as long as I don't pack the whole house! Traveling with a baby the first time is nervous work! But then again its only 5 days.