"3" month portraits

I decided to do Zeke's 3 month portraits a month early. Who says it has to be 3/6/12 right? I'd been enjoying photoshop too much and couldn't wait. Anyways, Ezekiel and I taped up a sheet and let rip. I think they turned out well...well enough that I think I'll do 6 and 12 myself as well honestly. I'll buy him an adorable outfit to wear with the money I save ;).







PS. Zeke learned how to roll over.....during our photo shoot. As soon as I'd lay him on his stomach, over he would go giggling to himself. It was hilarious. Suddenly he loves tummy time, and his swing too, now that I mention it. Its as if all of a sudden he's decided he needs his space and to be left alone. Its terribly freeing and terribly depressing. My baby is growing up :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Zeke!! Rolling over already!?!? What a champ!! I can't wait to see him in action!!

Domrese Family Blog said...

Those pictures are fabulous Courtney! Great idea to do it yourself, you do a great job! And rolling all over is amazing! It's so great when they decide they actually like tummy time. AWESOME!

Kaitlin said...

Yay for Zeke rolling over!! I love the picture; they are so adorable! I didn't take Molly to do any "professional" ones but I've always tried to do something "special" for her pics. Way to go - they're seriously adorable! Did you have specific kind of lighting??

Jennspiration said...

Those are beautiful Courtney! I love the one of you holding him and he's looking right into the camera. He is so handsome! I might just have to print some of these out for myself!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I wish that I could see my newest nephew before I leave for school but I'll be gone before you guys come visit. But he is definitely adorable and so big! I miss you guys!
Jessica