Stuff that HASNT been happening lately

I'm not the smallest loser in my biggest loser contest. I have lost WAY more than 1 pound in the two weeks we've done so far. And my kids didn't laugh at me while I did day 1 of the 30 Day Shred yesterday trying to boost said pathetic weight loss, because I don't need Jillian Michaels in order to lose the remaining 15 baby weight pounds.

My husband doesnt regularly fall asleep while I am talking either.

And I dont allow my toddler to eat in bed.
Nor do I let my baby hog MY whole bed.

And neither one watches TV while I try to get a few minutes of peace.
I ALWAYS check Josh's pockets before running a load thru the washing machine.

And this guy...Hes not already 18 pounds and 13 ounces, nor 29! inches long. He's only 4 months today, after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Mal 18 pounds 13 ounces not 8? After all he was 9# when he came into this world, 4 months ago!! I can't believe that he is that old. Love you all, Grandma Melanie

Audra said...

what a couple of cuties!!! love the pics =)

Mom said...

29 inches? Goodness gracious!!! Aidan has always been short, I think he's only 34.